Sunday, November 8, 2009

Indian Creek was fast and fun!!

I was able to get out and do some mountain biking the past couple days, Fri morning went out and rode and then again Sat afternoon. Fri the breeze was a touch cool so I put on arm warmers and it wasn't long before I was sliding them down my arms and wasn't long after that I was taking them off completely. Sat afternoon it was already very warm so obviously I knew how to dress, it sure is nice to wear shorts and a short sleeve jersey and sweat in November. Both days I started at the campground loop and did the short section to the connector over to the boat ramp, then headed North to Lot 17 and made the return trip and finished up the campground loop. My computer shows that at 15.6 miles, it was really fast with the dry weather and the trails being freshly blown. I thought about going out today and do a road ride because I didn't have a lot of time but just couldn't squeeze it in. I'm not overly upset since I did a road ride Mon, spin class Tue, off day Wed, spin class Thur, mtb Fri, mtb Sat.

No comments: