Thursday, October 7, 2010

Do You Feel Fast?

Ever since the 24 hour race it seems all I do is eat and not ride my bike very fast, it's pretty depressing. I have had a rough stretch at work and it seems it isn't going to get any better, I'm not sure I'll have a job at the end of the month (I only have been there 16 years) so let's just say I have some anger issues right now. I am trying to use those emotions in cycling but I haven't found a way to harness them yet, instead I seem to stare at the wall. I did buy a new handgun and after 100+ rounds the other night I was feeling pretty good, those pieces of paper didn't have a chance!!!

As you can probably tell I haven't been feeling very fast lately, in fact I'm concerned that Berryman might be a let down after the season I have had. I feel a little extra pudge around the mid section and just don't have much time to ride with a new work schedule. I looked in the mirror and realized I don't look fast either, I have let myself go and was looking pretty shaggy so I got out the clippers and got to work.



That's a pic of what I got done so far and that was just from my ASS!!! I was concerned that my chamois might feel different so I put on a pair of bibs and I a taint tell a difference.

3 comments:

thedawg28 said...

Keep your head up, its hard to keep motivated for long periods of time. Ive learned that the hard way. Whatever happens at Berryman, you have had a awesome year.

Green Hills Trail Association said...

What did you do with the stuff in the bowl? I thought the sprinkles on my friday doughnut looked a little "flaky". I'm just sayin...

Mitch Bernskoetter said...

Actually I am saving it to put in a bag with a bottle of glue for a "Do It Yourself Gorilla Costume". Although I can not say for sure that your donut was "clean"!!!