Monday, July 4, 2011

What's Your Kryptonite

I'm no Superman (I just have the chiseled body) but all of us have our weaknesses, Sampson couldn't cut his hair or he would loose his amazing strength. I keep checking out James' hair length and it appears that he is still having it cut so that is not where he is getting his leg ripping power from, let me guess he's probably doing the old fashioned way by earning it with hard work and dedication...figures!!!

I think my biggest weakness is that I am a classic over eater at times, especially when I'm overly stressed or start getting depressed. Thing is that I eat all the wrong stuff and I absolutely know better. I know what it takes for my body to perform but I still eat the crap I shouldn't, then I get mad at myself and to punish myself I eat some more. Well this shit has to stop, eating the occasional crap isn't that big of a deal to me but doing this spiraling out of control is not okay. I'm seeing my performance drop off with it and I do not want that at all.

On a side note, when the trails dry up everyone needs to get out and ride them because they really need some traffic on them to make them faster. They are a bit spongy right now and need to get packed down....just sayin.

2 comments:

Shiflett said...

Eat Ice Cream. You have to eat ice cream. James

thedawg28 said...

PopTarts and beer.....not necessarily in that order! just sayin...