Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm going to feel that in the morning.

Went out and did the Monday night ride and just going thru town I could tell that the ride was going to hurt. When we hit old 190 I asked James if someone was bleeding because it was obvious Coach could taste blood. I don't know what we avg for the ride (my computer hadn't been reset) but we were hauling tail the whole way. The last climb going up Springhill toward Fair st was super painful tonight, that hill is usually tough but tonight it was brutal. I stayed with James until half way up and then he dropped me like I was standing still, and no offense to James but I don't think he sped up (I just all but stopped I think).

Rolfe was back on the bike tonight, I was good to see him again. He was suffering but he rode really well.

No comments: