Tuesday, June 29, 2010

IC Trail Is Getting Closer

I think that the trail system at Indian Creek Lake is almost done with trimming, there is still plenty of work to be done with reroutes and armoring but at least we will be able to ride without getting smacked in the legs with weeds. I know that Tim was working on his section today and Denny and James have their section ready to rock and roll plus Coach has his section done as well. I spent several hours out there today and got my section all trimmed, I also removed 2 trees from the corridor with my hand saw but still have one large tree that is leaning over the trail and it is way too low.

With the nice weather I was really wanting to ride sometime today but I have ridden 7 or 8 days in the last 8 days and I needed a little recovery. Of course I got a full body workout doing trail work today but that's okay with me. I had an armoring detail that I was going to work on tomorrow but there has been a change of plans in my personal schedule so it will have to wait for another day.

No comments: