Thursday, March 4, 2010

Let's play Jeopardy!!!

Mitch: I'll take "Things That Dangle" for $500 Alex.

Alex: The answer is "The part of your body that is in severe pain".

Mitch: What is my testicle.

I'll take "Things That Dangle" for $600 Alex.

Alex: The answer is "It last 10 to 12 hours".

Mitch: What is the time span of the pain.

Yep, I had went about 3 weeks with very little pain and then 2 days ago it hit again and holy crap I forgot how much it hurts. Yesterday was good and then back to major pain today. I really hate it with the race this weekend but it will not stop me from riding, especially since it hurts even if I'm not moving.

I know, you never know what your going to read on my blog...right?

1 comment:

thedawg28 said...

Sounds like the pain from my vasectomy back in 2003!!!! That will teach me for letting some stranger doctor cut on my sack for no apparent reason.....wait a minute there was a reason, i wanted to have alot of sex and no more kids!!!! Sorry about all the useless info!!!