Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm In

I just registered for 24 hr of DINO, I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.....so basically how I feel a lot of days!!!

I am wiped out today, my legs are really feeling fatigued from the past couple days of riding, I opted not to ride today and actually took a 2 hour nap (that isn't normal for me). I woke up in a panic, I thought it was morning......YIKES....stupid naps!!!

Anyway, back to planning the trip and making sure I have my gear ready to go. We leave in 2 weeks and 2 days, I'll be ready to leave since I have to work 13 days straight up until we leave. I told a couple of the guys last night it was 11 straight so I was really ticked off when I figured it out this morning that I have to work 13 straight. At least only 12 of the 13 are 3 a.m. shifts!!!

No comments: