Monday, January 31, 2011

Ole!!!

It's been a while since I have felt skinny but actually a couple days ago I felt that way again, I even felt like I looked skinny. But at this moment I am not feeling that way at all. Emma is spending the night with a friend and Brady and Jonas are spending the night with my parents so Molly and I went out to eat at El Toro's. We are limited to where we can eat since Molly has Celiac's but I don't think either of us would turn down El Toro's.

It seems I usually do the same thing, I pretty much fill up on chips and salsa before my meal ever arrives (which usually doesn't take very long). And I always get a 1/2 order of Nachos Supreme (I would hate to see a full order, a 1/2 order is pretty big) and then I tear through it like I haven't eaten in a week. It's so good...and then the bloated feeling sets in. I guess I will have to ride my bike now (oh darn)!!!

No comments: