Friday, January 7, 2011

She Didn't Show Up In The Photo

I went out for a short night ride last night and I didn't realize that I would have company while out on the trail. It all started on my first night ride, Mark took me out to ride and while riding he asked me if I saw the lady in the white dress along the edge of the trail. We were joking back and forth about it and then the more we joked the more freaky it was, finally I told him we had to stop joking about it because it was really freaking me out.

While I was riding last night I stopped to take a picture of the trail, it is the picture below.



Just after I took the picture I heard something in the tree above me and to my right, it was her!!! She slowly started to descend down in front of me....I didn't know what to do so I snap a picture.



Once she got in front of me she kept moving to my left but she never took her eyes off of me, I was wigging out but I was able to take another picture. I thought for sure I had her caught on film but it only turned out like a vapor.



Then she drifted off to the left of the trail and vanished into thin air....HOLY CRAP I couldn't get out of there fast enough.



Just before getting back to the truck I stopped and took my own picture, not sure why because I was ready to get out of there.

No comments: