Friday, May 27, 2011

Pull Me Away

Somebody pull me away from the food, oh my gosh I am eating like crazy. I need to get my caloric intake up but not this much, plus I should be eating the right stuff and not.....um, everything I see!!! I'm feeling fluffy right now that is for sure. I was off today and then I go back to work tomorrow and work thru Thursday, I am taking next Friday off to travel to and hang out in Emporia, KS for the Dirty Kanza 200 on Saturday June 4th. I really would have liked to gone for a ride today or even trimmed trail but I was still not feeling 100%, I have to get this taken care of as I don't need to deal with this next week. I have to work thru Monday for sure because of the holiday weekend and we have inventory on Memorial Day...I leave that alone. I am at least coughing stuff up a little bit so it is productive. My throat is still sore and another issue that I will leave unlisted!!! I have been doing pretty good about drinking water, I have been getting 80-90 oz per day but the past couple days have been tough because drinking water sucks when your throat hurts. Anyway I can't stress over it because that won't help anything, I think I have been stressing a bit and that is one reason I am eating so much...that and just sitting around the house. I did get my yard mowed today so that is good since we have some more rain in the forecast.

No comments: