Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bitter Christmas?


Well another Christmas Day has come and gone, most people anxiously await this time of year whether it's for family gatherings, the holiday spirit, or maybe just for presents. I personally can't stand this time of year, I have a real bitter attitude during the holiday season. It's my choice to be that way but working in retail can do that to a person, I get tired of having to work when people are off and spending time with family and friends. Sure the moneys good but that only gets you so far, most people make memories every year from a special gathering instead nowadays I would rather just sit at home because by the time I get off I am exhausted and then have to get up early to do it all over again. Now at least I didn't have to work Christmas Day, my sister-in-law did have to, Molly told me I would have to quit if that was the case. I know I'm pissing and moaning but hey, it's my blog and I can do what I want to.

I do enjoy watching the kids open presents, I remember being that age and the excitement was intense, so much that I could hardly wait for Christmas morning. I must have been a bad boy this year because Santa (that fat bastard) didn't leave a Gary Fisher Superfly 100 under my tree this year, must not have been able to get those 29" wheels down my chimney......hey, I don't have a chimney.

2 comments:

Green Hills Trail Association said...

You don't have a chimney? Then where did I just poop?

Mitch Bernskoetter said...

Hey, I just got a package that said return to sender????? Something about it wouldn't burn????