Thursday, December 31, 2009

Still Healing!!!

Well I had to go to the chiropractor yesterday to get worked over since I was in quite a bit of pain from the wreck Monday night. Of course I didn't get to see the wreck but it didn't seem like I should have gotten hurt so bad. I know, some of the guys are thinking "man, what a pansy". That's okay, I been called a puss before........but I don't care what my wife says about me. My shoulder feels really good today, I'm still limiting the range of movement with it but it's doing really good. My groin and hip are still pretty sore today, when I got up this morning it was really tight. It didn't help that after I got up I had to go outside and hop in my cold pickup to go to work and then when I got to work I had to go into the freezer to get things pulled out for the day. I popped some Ibuprofen and of course I am on my feet all day so it loosened up pretty quick. Felt good most of the day, that is until I got home and sat down for a while. More Ibuprofen and I'm good to go again.

No comments: