Thursday, January 21, 2010

In The Beginning

Tonight I went to the Y and got back on a bike for the first time in a while, I was "that guy" tonight. You know, the one that didn't do what everyone else did.....the one that just sat there spinning at a easy pace while everyone else was working their tails off. Actually it was kind of a test night for my hip and my groin and it went pretty well. I had zero pain in my hip and Iwouldn't really say I had pain in my groin but it sure felt weird. I'm glad I didn't do the speed work because I don't want to aggrivate anything but I know I need to get more aggressive soon. But for right now it was good to be back on a bike, when I got home I ate like I had ridden the loop with a 20 avg. I blame that on my wife since she cooks so good!!!!

No comments: