Saturday, January 9, 2010

Left Behind?????

Many of you know that I have been having continued pain in my hip and groin from the wreck almost 2 weeks ago. I went to spin class Tue night and did pretty well, only a couple times did I have severe pain. Now Wed morning was a different story, I was in intense pain for most of the day. By not riding much I feel like I am getting left behind, rightfully so because everyone else needs to do their thing too. I decided to test it out today, I rode the trainer for an hour and really only felt the pain when I stood to climb. I didn't do anything special, pretty much just spun for the hour and I felt pretty weak. Of course I didn't eat very well prior and riding indoors is just so boring.

Registration for DK200 is tonight, originally I thought it was midnight but Jim Cummins reminded me today that the website is on the east coast so it actually opens at 11 p.m. our time.

No comments: