Monday, January 25, 2010

The Loop & Wind

I went out yesterday afternoon and rode the loop, it was a beautiful day but the wind was very stout. It was a rough start since the first 1/4 of the ride was into the wind but I knew that I would have a tailwind on the way home. In the flat on 190 heading toward Hwy Y, I was in my drops keeping a very low profile and was grinding a steady 12 mph. Wow, I'm a stud!!! Some of the climbs heading into the wind, especially at the top of the climb, were really tough. I refused to get out of my big ring so it was a challenge to say the least. When I got the tailwind it was awesome, at one point I was geared out, hauling tail, and felt like I was spinning out!!!

I did disturb my groin a bit, I sure am tired of hurting everyday...so I'm making a choice, I'm done hurting (Stupid pain).

1 comment:

thedawg28 said...

Glad to see you back in action....It wont take long for you to get it all back.