Friday, February 18, 2011

Age Of Innocence

This is probably a no brainer for some people but I just stumbled onto it the other day. The 1.2 people that read this blog probably know that we don't have cable at our house but we do have Netflix and it is a pretty good fit for our house. One of the "watch it now" items was the Cosby show, I used to love to watch this show when I was younger. It's kinda funny how the same feelings you had at that age resurface when watching it years later. It was almost like I didn't have any worries at all, of course at that age what was a worry is a popcorn fart now. I might have been worried if my parents our my teacher would realize that I was wearing the same pants for the 4th straight day...oh I still do that!!!

It was very refreshing to watch a show where there were no cell phones. I remember when my Dad got his first cell phone, he had to carry it around in a bag. Might as well carried the kitchen phone with you!!!

No comments: