Monday, February 28, 2011

Not Gravel

Well I did get out and ride yesterday and today but I just did road rides, I need to get some more gravel but it's a bit sloppy right now. Yesterday my road ride was pretty sloppy too, I rode to Chula and back and it was misting and foggy in areas. I was wearing my Hammer team kit and it is mostly white so probably not the best choice on a foggy day but I did have my blinkie on my pocket to help keep me more visible. Today I didn't have a lot of time but was able to get the loop in, I really felt like I was flying but my computer said otherwise. But I really don't care what it said today because it was a good workout either way and I will take it.

Not sure if I will be able to ride outside tomorrow or if I will go to spin class, last Thursday was an awesome and very painful speed workout at spin class. Of course we started out with risers but I really like risers. Today on the rollers coming back on Hwy A I found myself doing risers as I came over the top of the hills. I don't do risers a lot on road rides but I use them on the trail a fair amount, especially in technical climbs.

No comments: