Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sorry Chuck

Well this is the first time that I have missed Chucky's Challenge but sometimes life is a challenge. I haven't been to a single basketball game of Brady's yet due to work and this was a great opportunity to see him play. I think he was a little nervous about me being there but if he knew I don't know much about basketball he would probably feel better. I could have found another game to get to (and hopefully will be able to get to another one) but with only half a day of school this week it has made our house chaotic. Our house functions on routine and this was not a week of routine but instead a week of rearranging schedules, much like everyone else in this town. Jonas was feeling under the weather the past couple days and anyone who has been around kids knows that a 3 yr old that isn't feeling great can be a chore to care for.



When I told Molly that I wasn't going to ride she was really shocked, she urged me all night Friday and early Saturday morning to go. I told her I would still ride today but it would just be by myself. I did get in a 35 mile road ride today and it was pretty good. I was amused on part of the ride, there were dozens of robins along the road. You could just see it in their eyes, they had to be thinking "Why did we come here in February?".

No comments: