Monday, March 7, 2011

Get On Track

I am so ready to ride some single track, I know it's winter and this is what the weather is suppose to do but I am ready to ride on dirt. I wish we had a few more weeks of just frozen ground before we got any snow but I guess we don't get a say so. I keep hearing people talking about one more big snow this year, not sure if that will happen. I hope it doesn't happen but if it does then we will just have to deal with it. This weeks weather isn't working with my work/riding schedules but I will take whatever riding I can get. We have the time change this weekend so starting next week we will have a little more time in the evenings to ride, I am digging that.

I am hoping once the weather warms up and the sun is more prevalent that peoples moods will make an up swing, including my own. It seems the pressures of life are more evident in many peoples lives now more than ever and as a society things seem bleak. Having to wonder if your job is hanging in the balance has to be a rough situation to deal with, besides all the other pressures we put on ourselves. Imagine getting a phone call and what the person on the other end of the line says will change your life (your entire families lives) forever. I'm rambling, yes I know.

1 comment:

thedawg28 said...

Hey Mitch....Its not rambling its the truth. Our country right now is so f'd up. Gas is skyrocketing, health insurance is a joke, the whole thing is a freaking mess. I sometimes wonder if it wouldnt be better to get on welfare and let government pay for everything. Well I better go, have to go write a check for $1900 for Jaimes knee rehab that my $400/month health insurance refuses to pay for.