Friday, March 11, 2011

I Couldn't Believe It

I went out and rode the Chula route yesterday but I wanted to add a few more miles so I rode through town North to 190 and took that to the connector to old 190 and back into town. While traveling some side streets through town I had something happen that if I didn't see it then it would be hard to believe. I was coming down a small hill and something caught my eye in a fast downward motion and then I heard a LOUD "Thud" on the street. It was a squirrel that fell out of the tree, it jumped up ran in a circle and then took off. I'm sure it was thinking "I hope nobody saw that" and then it saw me!!! I don't know how far he fell but it made a very loud noise, I had music in both ears and it was still a loud thud. Of course it landed only about 5 ft from me, pretty amazing.

No comments: